Thomas and Jack have been friends since before they were born. Jack's mom, Allyson, and I worked together during our pregnancies. Jack was born on September 19th, so he's just 2 months younger than Thomas. Eventually, they will be in TASB child care together too. Allyson and I were hoping our leaves would overlap more, but we were happy to squeeze in this playdate so the boys could hang out.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
First friends
Thomas and Jack have been friends since before they were born. Jack's mom, Allyson, and I worked together during our pregnancies. Jack was born on September 19th, so he's just 2 months younger than Thomas. Eventually, they will be in TASB child care together too. Allyson and I were hoping our leaves would overlap more, but we were happy to squeeze in this playdate so the boys could hang out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment