Monday, September 27, 2010

Fourteen Months!


The time is just flying by. So much so that it was close to bedtime when I remembered to take pictures of T on his month-milestone. Luckily he was in a great mood tonight.

I think Thomas, Dad, and Mom were happy to be back in the normal routine after a weekend of grandparent fun, hunting, and work-travel.

Here are some fourteen-month pictures of our silly guy. Thomas is slimming down a bit now that he is mobile, but his tummy is still as round as ever:

Here are his 1-year molars (a rare sight!). From what I can tell, 3 of the 4 have broken through the gums. We can't wait for teething to end!
T played his first game of golf this weekend in Sun City. I guess he caught the bug, because he didn't want to put down his clubs last night.

No comments: