Thursday, April 19, 2012

Welcome Stella Story!

We have had a little distraction that has kept me from  blogging regularly - - namely the preparation and arrival of our new addition, Stella Ruby Story.  Stella arrived at 5:33 am on April 19.  She came nine days before her due date and we have been scrambling the catch up ever since.  I'll post some pictures of her nursery when I get around to finishing it. :P 

Here I am around 3 am leaving for the hospital.  I was a tad worried that I might deliver before we arrived at the hospital.  Yikes!
Stella Ruby Story, 7 pounds, 4 ounces, 20.5 inches.


The North Austin Medical Center fashion statement, baby girl bow hat. :)

Sleepy, happy parents.

First family photo.

Thomas was really into his little sis.  It probably helps that she "brought him" a new super hero cape. 

Loving on his little sis.

No comments: